Background: This book on life and relationships is based on my 48 years of research in the personal development field, plus lessons learned in my 50-year marriage to Bryna, often my active business partner. Bryna passed three weeks after our 50th anniversary following a courageous battle with ALS, with me as her 24-7 caregiver. This book was written to honor her contribution and memory.
For you romantics, we met on a Friday at a singles dance at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, got engaged 3-days later, and married 3-weeks later in Vegas.
What is it and how can it help you?: Quite simply, it's a book of hundreds of stimulating, thought-provoking questions in 23 categories of life. These questions will expand your self-awareness and crystallize your thinking about life and how that thinking intertwines with your relationship status. Its purpose is to help you make or reevaluate the most important decisions of your life, those concerning your interpersonal relationships.
In summary: Whether you’re in a relationship or not, whether your relationship is perfect or rough around the edges, this book will help you make life and relationship decisions with enlightened self-confidence, by helping you do four things:
1. Know thyself!: Interview and profile yourself. Is your relationship with yourself compatible with the life you envision to live? Discover how unique you really are. Know yourself, your deal breakers and problematic relationship issues, before deciding if you're compatible with someone else.
2. Rethink past relationships:Understand why previous relationships didn't work. Put the past to bed. Hopefully you'll never again have to say, "If only I knew then what I know now."
3. Appraise a current relationship:Are you truly made for each other? Are you and your partner on the same page intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically regarding your attitudes about life, relationships and your world-view? Is it time to move in, move out, or run for the hills, or time to reevaluate your compatibility, reconcile your differences, and make your relationship work even better?
4. Evaluate a potential relationship:Determine if a potential relationship is likely to succeed or not. Discover and resolve differences before taking the plunge. Could this be the love of your life? Avoid, spending weeks, months, or even years dating and vetting a relationship that may be doomed from the start. Don't guess, don't wonder, ask the hard penetrating questions.
"This book about relationships is the most comprehensive guide to uncovering potential partnership issues due to differences in values, goals, needs or desires. Use this checklist to help you avoid the pitfalls that come with making poor relationship choices. Make it fun but get to the real issues of your potential partner's personality, and then decide, using the adult part of your brain, if you have enough in common to be in a fulfilling relationship, instead of discovering months or years later that you never really knew what you were getting into."
For volume discounts or more information, call me, Mel Solon, 818-222-4477
Also includes The Thinkers Edge—a periodic email comprised of motivational, thought-provoking content.
2. Quotations To Help You - Our Big Book
Comprised of 8,540 vetted quotations of ageless wisdom, collected over a liftetime, this hard-bound book of coffee-table quality, is like thousands of psychology, philosophy, and self-help books all rolled into one.
The 5-section, color-coded index makes this 800+ page book so functional and easy to use, you'll use it not only as a reference book, but also regularly, even daily, as a self-help personal development course.
Quotations To Help You—From Out of Their Minds ispotentially life-changing, and may be the most extraordinarily useful and usable book of quotations that you and your mind could ever benefit from.
In the Comments section, indicate your color choice. See Order Info to the right.
When I get your Contact Us email, I will calculate your total price including sales tax, if applicable, and media-mail postage based on your shipping address.
I will reply to your email with your total purchase price.
In that reply email will be a link to PayPal. You can use PayPal, if you have a PayPal account, or your own credit card.
After you click the PayPal link, simply enter the total price in the Price Per Item box.
Once I'm notified by PayPal, you're book will be at the post office within 72 hours. Enjoy.
When you get your book, call 818.222.4477 to set up your Quick-Start Presentation.
Books are hand-made on demand by yours truly.
Black or Red
$125 plus tax & shipping
Includes a motivational phone or in-person Quick-Start Presentation. This presentation will make the difference between 'using the book and liking it' and 'living its wisdom and loving it.'
3. The Mighty Mind Expander A 90-minute audio seminar download — a condensation of our past, live, 40-hour, personal-development seminar — Only $10.
It's about ageless wisdom, attitude, self-development, the thinker's edge, success, motivation, and premeditated happiness.
One of My Favorite Testimonials
Charlie Cox, Team Gleason "My name is Charlie. I am a 25-year-old young professional. When Mel first came to me about The Mighty Mind Expander, I was skeptical as I am of many preachy, self-improvement type seminars. After listening to the entire 90 minute program I was blown away.
Not only, does it not moralize, it doesn’t try to change the way you think. It will, however, put your thinking into clearer perspective.
The pacing was totally comfortable. His voice and timbre were calm and engaging, never forced. Being easy to listen to, and relevant to my day to day life, it not only helped me clarify my direction, it positively impacted my thoughts, emotions, feelings, and spirituality.
In the last 5 years, I’ve listened to at least 40 audio self-help products. This is by far the most helpful and most relevant of them all."
6. EPS — Electronic Polling System Polling Sessions — Use to conduct live, dynamic, real-time, secure, anonymous, honest, fun, polling sessions. Classroom up to 45 participants, conference table, up to 10 participants. More
Call for more information.
The Mighty Mind Expander Bryna's inspiring and uplifting introduction.
I loved it. It made my heart smile. Carmela D.
Unbelievable testament to the power of positive thinking and a life affirming attitude. Tobey D.
The Mighty Mind Expander
Erine Babanyan Medical Social Worker — Helping Hands Hospice "The Mighty Mind Expander helped me stop worrying about the little things that preoccupied my mind. It also helped me think about my needs and re-consider my priorities beyond the frustrations and problems involved in daily routines. Thanks for the tools and inspiration you have provided in this mini but mighty seminar. I am truly amazed with your ability to remain so positive during this difficult time for you. Your personal example is the greatest proof of what's discussed in this audio seminar."
Margaret Price Administrator — Social Security Administration "Lately, I've been working and living in a world where I'm surrounded by stress and pressure. Because I like to handle things on my own and not burden others for support and guidance, I turned to The Mighty Mind Expander. It not only offered support in helping to restore me and bring me back on track but, believe it or not, it's actually de-stressed me by helping me tune out the negativity that comes my way while at work."
Martha Fritz Master of Architecture & Fine Arts Owner/Director — Creations Fine Art & Design "The important thing about The Mighty Mind Expander is that it is comprehensive and short. It puts life in perspective in record time, harnessing the energy and ideas of the contemporary self-help movement in just ninety minutes. Its practical healing reminders for achieving personal growth are easily accessible and valuable to anyone and everyone, from teenagers to grandmas, from social workers to salespeople. It will set you back on track for meeting life's challenges with renewed enjoyment and confidence."
Geno Allen Author "Brilliant! Inspirational and motivational. More helpful in 90 minutes than a three-day self-help seminar. It's bound to move even the most diehard skeptics. Bravo!"
Steve Mason President — Mason Enterprises LLC "Wow!The Mighty Mind Expanderis like an owner's manual, repair manual, and a toolbox all in one to help people build and maintain their minds and their lives. Combined with your book, Quotations To Help You, your total package is more than amazing."
Tobey Dodge Wedding Business Consultant The Wedding Connection by Tobey Dodge "Fabulous!The Mighty Mind Expander is packed full of ageless wisdom and practical advice for the people who want to elevate their attitude and increase their success quotient. It's especially relevant for people who are overloaded with responsibilities and pressures to compete in an ever increasingly competitive world. As a self-help junkie for many years, reading, attending conferences and seminars, I have to say that the most valuable experiences I have had have come from The Thinking Place. Along with their book Quotations to Help You, I can't think of a better one-two punch for anyone interested in accelerating their continuing education in personal growth. Mel and Bryna, you have done it again. Bravo!"
Zackaria Movahedi 3rd-Year Dean's List Math Student & Tutor "The Mighty Mind Expander" has made a huge impact on my life in a short period of time. Not only has it been highly valuable in helping me stay organized and manage my time, it has helped me change my outlook on life and given me the confidence that I can get through any circumstance."
Thomas E. Ziemann Author "The Department of Zenitation" "As a seeker of truth and a life-long, dedicated spiritual philosophy student, I take great delight when I happen upon hearing messages of hope, timeless wisdom and positive reinforcement. This is what The Mighty Mind Expander delivers. Even his description of his book has lofty pearls strung throughout its content. It's deep, meaty, thoroughly thought provoking and poignant. Another home run!"
Bill & Joan Mason Business Owners, Managers & Instructors "We first experienced your Why Not Seminar over 40 years ago. So impressed, we came back twice and brought a number of our young adult children with us. They, too, have benefited and have grown stronger, formed good relationships, and raised happy families. Today, no one can attend your Why Not Seminar, but they can expand their mind and build a better life by downloading TheMighty Mind Expander and listening to your thoughts. Today, as we are reminded of what benefits we have reaped from your information, we are gifting several grandchildren with TheMighty Mind Expander.Thanks and thanks and ever thanks.”
Expand your mind.
This unique website will not only motivate and inspire you, it will also help you…
• de-stress • get organized • clear your mind • rethink what you think • refine your unique edge • unleash your creativity • re-energize and re-focus • expand your awareness • overcome procrastination • upgrade your state of mind • become more self-confident • develop your psychological resilience • handle criticism and rejection more intelligently • discover the key to premeditated happiness • solve problems and make decisions more wisely • manage relationship conflicts more effectively • handle failuresand disappointments like a mensch
Before you know it, you’ll be thinking like a professional motivator or life coach, the kind of person you'd want around in a crisis, someone who thinks clearly, calmly, rationally, goal-directedly, and optimistically.
1. ABOUT WHY NOT? PUBLICATIONS:Founded in 1971- Publisher of our past 40-hour live program the Why Not? Seminar — Compiler/Author of our book Quotations To Help You —From Out of Their Minds — Publisher of Relationship Compatibility Checklist and our newsletter The Thinker's Edge, plus — Author of The Mighty Mind Expander, an audio mini-seminar and In Pursuit of a Miracle, an audio-visual love story.
Our products provide inexpensive convenient and effective ways to help you become more of the person you idealize yourself to be. The Mighty Mind Expander is an extremely condensed summary of what self-development is all about. So comprehensive and thought provoking, most listeners think there's enough content here to fill an entire one-day or even a full-weekend seminar. It's your portal to new beginnings.
For more reviews on The Mighty Mind Expander, plus reviews from participants of our past, 40-hour, live seminar, click here.
2. Thank you in advance for your donation to the ALS and MD Associations. While you didn't get a bucket of ice dumped on your head, don't hesitate to do so if an Ice Bucket Challenge comes to your area.