Relationship Compatibility Checklist Is it time to move in, move out, or run for the hills? NEW— a 100-page book based on 46 years of research. A tool to help decrease the divorce rate and increase the marriage rate.
Created to save you in three ways...
1. Save Money: avoid the financial cost of divorce and the related costs of starting over.
2. Save Time: avoid the wasted time invested in dating and vetting an incompatible love interest.
3. Save Heartache: avoid the heartache and the emotional turmoil often inherent in ending "bad" relationships.
The most comprehensive, helpful, fun, and easy to use Relationship Compatibility Checklist ever designed. Unparalleled! Its name speaks for itself, but it’s so much more.
Rodin’s “The Thinker”
Think, before you...
• begin or continue a dating relationship • sign a lease with a roommate • pick a life- or business partner • move in with a love interest • get engaged • set a wedding date, or • give up on a relationship
A practical tool to help you quickly and easily...
• rethink past relationships • evaluate a potential relationship • assess a current relationship. • examine your relationship with yourself
Designed to help you decide… • are you truly made for each other? • is your relationship likely to succeed, or not? • is your relationship due for a compatibility re-evaluation and/or reconciliation? • is your relationship with yourself compatible with the life you envision to live?
• 100-page book, approximately 500 short, easy to read entries, super-organized, categorized, and uniquely indexed for quick and easy reference. • A comprehensive list of talking points that people argue and fight about, end relationships over, and even divorce. • Based on 46 years of research in the self-development field.
See above for links to About the Author & the Introduction To The Checklist
Barbara Solomon, Real Estate Broker
”This booklet about relationships is the most comprehensive guide to uncovering any future, potential issues due to differences in values, goals, needs or desires.
If you want a harmonious and happy life and want to avoid the pitfalls that come in making poor relationship choices, use this guide.
Make it fun but get to the real issues of your potential partner's personality, and then decide, using the adult part of your brain, if you have enough commonalities to be in a fulfilling relationship, instead of discovering months or years later that you never really knew what you were getting into."
Click on Buy Now in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
$19.95 plus tax & postage
Price includes The Mighty Mind Expander, a 90-minute audio seminar download — a condensation of my past 40-hour live seminar — a $10 value.
2. The Mighty Mind Expander (3rd Edition) A 90-minute audio seminar download — a condensation of our past, live, 40-hour, personal-development seminar — A $10 value, FREE with the purchase of the Relationship Compatibility Checklist.
It's about ageless wisdom, attitude, self-development, the thinker's edge, success, motivation, and premeditated happiness.
Charlie Cox, Team Gleason "My name is Charlie. I am a 25-year-old young professional. When Mel first came to me about The Mighty Mind Expander, I was skeptical as I am of many preachy, self-improvement type seminars. After listening to the entire 90 minute program I was blown away.
Not only, does it not moralize, it doesn’t try to change the way you think. It will, however, put your thinking into clearer perspective.
The pacing was totally comfortable. His voice and timbre were calm and engaging, never forced. Being easy to listen to, and relevant to my day to day life, it not only helped me clarify my direction, it positively impacted my thoughts, emotions, feelings, and spirituality.
In the last 5 years, I’ve listened to at least 40 audio self-help products. This is by far the most helpful and most relevant of them all."
Quotations To Help You—From Out of Their Minds may be the most extraordinarily useful and usable book of quotations that you and your mind could ever benefit from. Comprised of 8,540 quotations of ageless wisdom, this hard-bound book of coffee-table quality, is like thousands of psychology, philosophy, and self-help books all rolled into one. Click to see reviews.
6. EPS — Electronic Polling System Polling Sessions — Use to conduct live, dynamic, real-time, secure, anonymous, honest, fun, polling sessions. Classroom up to 45 participants, conference table, up to 10 participants. More
Call for more information.
The Mighty Mind Expander Bryna's inspiring and uplifting introduction.
I loved it. It made my heart smile. Carmela D.
Unbelievable testament to the power of positive thinking and a life affirming attitude. Tobey D.
The Mighty Mind Expander
Erine Babanyan Medical Social Worker — Helping Hands Hospice "The Mighty Mind Expander helped me stop worrying about the little things that preoccupied my mind. It also helped me think about my needs and re-consider my priorities beyond the frustrations and problems involved in daily routines. Thanks for the tools and inspiration you have provided in this mini but mighty seminar. I am truly amazed with your ability to remain so positive during this difficult time for you. Your personal example is the greatest proof of what's discussed in this audio seminar."
Margaret Price Administrator — Social Security Administration "Lately, I've been working and living in a world where I'm surrounded by stress and pressure. Because I like to handle things on my own and not burden others for support and guidance, I turned to The Mighty Mind Expander. It not only offered support in helping to restore me and bring me back on track but, believe it or not, it's actually de-stressed me by helping me tune out the negativity that comes my way while at work."
Martha Fritz Master of Architecture & Fine Arts Owner/Director — Creations Fine Art & Design "The important thing about The Mighty Mind Expander is that it is comprehensive and short. It puts life in perspective in record time, harnessing the energy and ideas of the contemporary self-help movement in just ninety minutes. Its practical healing reminders for achieving personal growth are easily accessible and valuable to anyone and everyone, from teenagers to grandmas, from social workers to salespeople. It will set you back on track for meeting life's challenges with renewed enjoyment and confidence."
Geno Allen Author "Brilliant! Inspirational and motivational. More helpful in 90 minutes than a three-day self-help seminar. It's bound to move even the most diehard skeptics. Bravo!"
Steve Mason President — Mason Enterprises LLC "Wow!The Mighty Mind Expanderis like an owner's manual, repair manual and a tool box all in one to help people build and maintain their minds and their lives. Combined with your book, Quotations To Help You, your total package is more than amazing."
Tobey Dodge Wedding Business Consultant The Wedding Connection by Tobey Dodge "Fabulous!The Mighty Mind Expander is packed full of ageless wisdom and practical advice for the people who want to elevate their attitude and increase their success quotient. It's especially relevant for people who are overloaded with responsibilities and pressures to compete in an ever increasingly competitive world. As a self-help junkie for many years, reading, attending conferences and seminars, I have to say that the most valuable experiences I have had have come from The Thinking Place. Along with their book Quotations to Help You, I can't think of a better one-two punch for anyone interested in accelerating their continuing education in personal growth. Mel and Bryna, you have done it again. Bravo!"
Zackaria Movahedi 3rd-Year Dean's List Math Student & Tutor "The Mighty Mind Expander" has made a huge impact on my life in a short period of time. Not only has it been highly valuable in helping me stay organized and manage my time, it has helped me change my outlook on life and given me the confidence that I can get through any circumstance."
Thomas E. Ziemann Author "The Department of Zenitation" "As a seeker of truth and a life-long, dedicated spiritual philosophy student, I take great delight when I happen upon hearing messages of hope, timeless wisdom and positive reinforcement. This is what The Mighty Mind Expander delivers. Even his description of his book has lofty pearls strung throughout its content. It's deep, meaty, thoroughly thought provoking and poignant. Another home run!"
Bill & Joan Mason Business Owners, Managers & Instructors "We first experienced your Why Not Seminar over 40 years ago. So impressed, we came back twice and brought a number of our young adult children with us. They, too, have benefited and have grown stronger, formed good relationships, and raised happy families. Today, no one can attend your Why Not Seminar, but they can expand their mind and build a better life by downloading TheMighty Mind Expander and listening to your thoughts. Today, as we are reminded of what benefits we have reaped from your information, we are gifting several grandchildren with TheMighty Mind Expander.Thanks and thanks and ever thanks.”
Expand your mind.
This unique website will not only motivate and inspire you, it will also help you…
• de-stress • get organized • clear your mind • rethink what you think • refine your unique edge • unleash your creativity • re-energize and re-focus • expand your awareness • overcome procrastination • upgrade your state of mind • become more self-confident • develop your psychological resilience • handle criticism and rejection more intelligently • discover the key to premeditated happiness • solve problems and make decisions more wisely • manage relationship conflicts more effectively • handle failuresand disappointments like a mensch
Before you know it, you’ll be thinking like a professional motivator or life coach, the kind of person you'd want around in a crisis, someone who thinks clearly, calmly, rationally, goal-directedly, and optimistically.
1. ABOUT WHY NOT? PUBLICATIONS:Founded in 1971- Publisher of our past 40-hour live program The Why Not? Seminar — Compiler/Author of our book Quotations To Help You —From Out of Their Minds — Publisher of Relationship Compatibility Checklist and our newsletter The Thinker's Edge, plus — Author of The Mighty Mind Expander, an audio mini-seminar and In Pursuit of a Miracle, an audio-visual love story.
Our products provide inexpensive convenient and effective ways to help you become more of the person you idealize yourself to be. The Mighty Mind Expander is an extremely condensed summary of what self-development is all about. So comprehensive and thought provoking, most listeners think there's enough content here to fill an entire one-day or even a full-weekend seminar. It's your portal to new beginnings.
For more reviews on The Mighty Mind Expander, plus reviews from participants of our past, 40-hour, live seminar, click here.
2. Thank you in advance for your donation to the ALS and MD Associations. While you didn't get a bucket of ice dumped on your head, don't hesitate to do so if an Ice Bucket Challenge comes to your area.